|Size (L x W x H)||71.3 cm x 59 cm x 29.6 cm|
- 32” WQHD (2560 X 1440) 1800R curved HDR gaming monitor with 144Hz refresh rate for super-smooth gaming visuals
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with DCI-P3 94% professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets DisplayHDR™ 400 certification
- Radeon™ FreeSync 2 HDR technology provides buttery-smooth gameplay, low latency, and better brightness and contrast
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
- Multiple HDR modes allow users to adjust settings based on usage such as gaming, content creation, or video display
Panel Size (inch): 31.5
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Color Space (sRGB) : 125%
Panel Type: VA
Panel Backlight: LED
True Resolution: 2560x1440
Display Viewing Area(HxV): 697.344 x 392.256 mm
Display Surface: Non-Glare
Pixel Pitch: 0.272mm
Brightness (Typ.): 450cd/???
Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
Viewing Angle (CR???10): 178°/ 178°
Response Time: 4ms(GTG)
Display Colors: 16.7M
Flicker free: Yes
HDR (High Dynamic Range) Support: HDR10
Refresh Rate(max): 144Hz
Phys. Dimension with Stand(WxHxD): 713.4 x 590.0 x 296.1 mm
Phys. Dimension without Stand (WxHxD): 713.4 x 425.7 x 111.2 mm
Box Dimension (WxHxD): 829 x 614 x 298 mm
1x Asus ROG Strix XG32VQR Curved HDR Gaming Monitor – 32 inch WQHD (2560x1440), 144Hz, FreeSync™ 2 HDR
Gdex delivered the iteme in a big box and it was pretty well packed by the seller. I am happy with the delivery. I need to practice a while more on the control and I will get back for second update review in future.
Electric self-balancing scooter A3 is a more innovative creature. The dazzling orange color is the best interpretation of fashion. The ergonomic design with a leather saddle has made long distance trip possible. Riders can adopt sitting or standing posture. Riders manipulate the scooter by leaning to different directions. A3 responds to rider’s body movement in less than 0.03 second. An original hydraulic suspension system eases jolts on bumpy roads.
Quite simply, this thing looks like a sexy, jaw-dropping and sleek beast. The A3 is a sporty (thanks to the orange colours) hybrid between conventional scooters and Segways. The magnesium alloy frame (made from nano-mixed materials) makes the ride durable yet lightweight, and is designed to be as ergonomic as possible.