|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 20 cm x 30 cm|
- Extend fast Wi-Fi from your router - Enjoy the combined dual-band speeds of up to 1200Mbps.
- Improve Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home - Dual-band antenna design with two external antennas extends fast Wi-Fi coverage to every room.
- Easy setup with signal indicator - Find the ideal place for RP-AC55 using the LED signal indicator, and enjoy one-click setup.
- ASUS extender app - PC-free setup of network, anytime, anywhere.
- Easy mode-switching – Instantly configure the best mode for your needs: Repeater, Access Point or Media Bridge.
AC1200 enhanced AC performance : 300+867 Mbps
802.11n : up to 300 Mbps
802.11ac : up to 867 Mbps
External antenna x 2
2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
RJ45 for Gigabits BaseT for LAN x 1
WPS Button, Reset Button, Power Switch
Power x 1
Wi-Fi x 2
Mac OS X 10.7
Mac OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 9
Mac OS X 10
Mac OS X 11
Mac OS X 12 or higher
93 x 57 x 32 mm (WxDxH) g
RP-AC55 Dual-band Wireless Repeater
Quick Start Guide
Range extender mode
Access point mode
Media bridge mode
1x Asus RP-AC55 Wireless-AC1200 dual-band repeater for easy setup
Gdex delivered the iteme in a big box and it was pretty well packed by the seller. I am happy with the delivery. I need to practice a while more on the control and I will get back for second update review in future.
Electric self-balancing scooter A3 is a more innovative creature. The dazzling orange color is the best interpretation of fashion. The ergonomic design with a leather saddle has made long distance trip possible. Riders can adopt sitting or standing posture. Riders manipulate the scooter by leaning to different directions. A3 responds to rider’s body movement in less than 0.03 second. An original hydraulic suspension system eases jolts on bumpy roads.
Quite simply, this thing looks like a sexy, jaw-dropping and sleek beast. The A3 is a sporty (thanks to the orange colours) hybrid between conventional scooters and Segways. The magnesium alloy frame (made from nano-mixed materials) makes the ride durable yet lightweight, and is designed to be as ergonomic as possible.