|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 20 cm x 30 cm|
- Efficient and fast Qi wireless charging technology with gaming style for any gaming room
- Customizable 18 RGB lighting zones, and sync-able with other Aura Sync products
- Build-in ESS DAC and AMP deliver stunning music and immersive gaming audio
- Support 2 USB 3.1 ports (1.5A) to charge devices or connect to your gaming gears
- Armoury II software offers extensive audio and light controls for your gaming experience
- Optimized arc design of top hanger stables and protects your headset from shaking
ROG Throne Qi is a gaming headset stand with wireless charging designed to keep your Qi-enabled smartphone or other compatible devices ready for action and your gaming area organized. A built-in ESS DAC and amplifier upgrades your headphone audio experience, delivering immersive gaming audio, while customizable 360-degree RGB lighting effects that synchronize with other Aura Sync accessories enable a stunning, unified lighting experience. ROG Throne Qi also features an ultrafast, two-port USB 3.1 hub with power delivery, rounding it out as a complete solution for organizing and upgrading your gaming setup.
1 x Asus Rog Throne Qi Headphones
Gdex delivered the iteme in a big box and it was pretty well packed by the seller. I am happy with the delivery. I need to practice a while more on the control and I will get back for second update review in future.
Electric self-balancing scooter A3 is a more innovative creature. The dazzling orange color is the best interpretation of fashion. The ergonomic design with a leather saddle has made long distance trip possible. Riders can adopt sitting or standing posture. Riders manipulate the scooter by leaning to different directions. A3 responds to rider’s body movement in less than 0.03 second. An original hydraulic suspension system eases jolts on bumpy roads.
Quite simply, this thing looks like a sexy, jaw-dropping and sleek beast. The A3 is a sporty (thanks to the orange colours) hybrid between conventional scooters and Segways. The magnesium alloy frame (made from nano-mixed materials) makes the ride durable yet lightweight, and is designed to be as ergonomic as possible.