In this Policy, the “Service(s)” includes all forms of action performed by RG Asia Trading for your best interest. Examples of services are such as confirm your identity, contact you about RG Asia Trading products and updates, sending invoices and providing support and customer services.
“Personal Information” means information about you such as your name, address, telephone number, telefax number, NRIC, email address, your personal preferences, bank account information, credit card information, URL or any other information that might identify you.
By registering an account with RG ASIA TRADING or otherwise interacting with RG ASIA TRADING services, or by using the RG ASIA TRADING website https://realgamers.asia (“Website”), you consent to the processing of your Personal Information by RG Asia Trading and all our suppliers, advertising and promotional partners, and other service providers.
The personal information we collect
Personal Information provided by you. From the point of registration of your account with RG Asia Trading, we will collect and process your Personal Information. This includes particulars you disclose in our application form or in our RG Asia Trading platform.
What are cookies
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For session ID cookies, once you close your browser or log out, the cookie terminates and is erased. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your computer’s hard drive for an extended period of time. Your browser’s help file contains information and instructions for removing persistent cookies. Session ID cookies may be used by RG Asia Trading to track user preferences while the user is visiting the website. They also help to minimize load times and save on server processing. Persistent cookies may be used by RG Asia Trading to store whether, for example, you want your password remembered or not, and other information. Cookies used on the RG Asia Trading website do not contain personally identifiable information.
How we use your personal information
RG Asia Trading only uses and processes your Personal Information for purposes relating to RG Asia Trading's services and for the other business activities of RG Asia Trading including without limitation:
- To assess and process your request for our services and products;
- To communicate with you (including for troubleshooting purposes or customer support);
- To carry out market analysis and customer profiling to gauge market trends;
- Or for internal administrative purposes;
- To research the effectiveness of our services, marketing, advertising and sales efforts;
- To send you information, updates or other materials on our products or services, upcoming events or promotions which may interest you; and
- To provide information to regulatory and governmental authorities or other persons in compliance with its obligations under law.
Disclosure of information
Save as set out below, RG Asia Trading will not in any way sell or rent, and does not otherwise share your personal information with any third party, unless you specifically authorize such disclosures. RG Asia Trading may from time to time engage third parties, including its own subsidiaries and affiliated companies, to preserve, analyze or otherwise store or manipulate data received by RG Asia Trading from you. Consequently, RG Asia Trading may provide access to or disclose your Personal Information to such persons as those listed below (not exhaustive):
- Entities within RG Asia Trading;
- Our business partners (e.g. information technology service providers, insurance providers);
- Banks and financial institutions (including credit card payment processors);
- Professional advisors and external auditors;
- Potential or actual acquirers of RG Asia Trading (including their advisers and representatives) as a result of a potential sale of business, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, merger, reorganisation or any other similar conducts;
- Regulatory and governmental authorities to comply with legal and governmental requirements.
Protecting your personal information
We endeavor to protect your Personal Information by establishing security measures in accordance with the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability to prevent loss, unauthorized or unlawful access, destruction, use, alteration, or disclosure including administrative safeguard, technical safeguard, physical safeguard and access controls. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur; we make every effort to prevent such occurrences. In addition, our staffs, employees, business partners and service providers are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information by complying with the data security standards and policies when any of your Personal Information is being used, transmitted, transferred or processed.
Rights as a User
When you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the rights regarding your Personal Information through which you can exercise your rights free of charge, unless the applicable law specified to be otherwise. You may have legal rights with respect to your Personal Information which allow you to exercise any of these rights:
- Right to withdraw consent: If you have given consent to us to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time throughout the period your Personal Information is available and under our possession. However, the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the processing of Personal Information you have already given consent to us legally.
- Right to access: Subject to applicable grounds for refusal set out in applicable law, you may have the right to access your readily retrievable Personal Information that we hold and to request corrections to your Personal Information to ensure that the Personal Information you provide to us is correct, complete and accurate. Before you exercise this right, we may need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the Personal Information is related to.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to rectify your Personal Information to be updated, complete and not misleading. In respect of a request for correction, if we think the correction is reasonable and we are reasonably able to change the Personal Information, we will make the correction. If we do not make the correction, we will take reasonable steps to note the Personal Information that you requested.
- Right to objection: You have the right to object to collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time if such doing is conducted for legitimate interests of us, corporation or individual or for carrying out public tasks, unless such processing is within your reasonable expectation.
- Right to be forgotten: You have the right to request us to erase, destroy or anonymize your Personal Information if you believe that the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information is against relevant laws; or retention of the Personal Information by us is no longer necessary in connection with related purposes under this Policy; or when you request to withdraw your consent or to object to the processing as earlier described under this clause.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request us to suspend processing your Personal Information during the period where we examine your rectification or objection request; or when it is no longer necessary, and we must erase or destroy your Personal Information pursuant to relevant laws, but you request us to suspend the processing instead. When you do so, you acknowledge that RG Asia Trading will not be liable for any losses which you suffer as a result of your own action.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to complain to competent authorities pursuant to relevant laws in your jurisdiction if you believe that the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information is violating or not in compliance with any applicable law regarding Personal Information protection.
If you want to exercise either of the above rights, you can do so by email at email@example.com. Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g. the right that you wish to exercise with us, the detail of your Personal Information, or the correction that you are requesting). We will notify the result of your request without delay upon receipt of your request. If we deny the request, we will inform you of the reason via email.
You are responsible for the security of your Customer ID and passwords. Make sure you keep them in a safe place and do not share them with others. Always remember to log out after your session ends to ensure that others cannot access your private personal information. You should take this precaution even if you are not using a public computer, such as at a library or internet cafe, but even when using your private computer in your home.
To report abuse, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as well.