|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 20 cm x 30 cm|
- Full HD 1080p video calls (up to 1920 * 1080 pixels); 720p HD video calls (720 pixels up to 1280 *) with compatible clients 78 ° field of view with autofocus
- 1.2x HD zoom
- 228mm extender stem for eye level camera elevation / angle
- Rightlight 2 technology for clarity in various lighting environments, even low light
- Camera LED for active transmission indication
System Requirements: Windows 7, 8.1 or 10
- MacOS X 10.7 or higher
- Main Unit: Height * width * depth: 154mm * 150mm * 104mm
- Height with extender 345mm
- Weight: 568g
- Mounting Designed for use table
- Compatibility and integrations
- USB Plug-and-play connectivity
- Works with most video conferencing or meeting services applications, including Skype for Business, BlueJeans, Broadsoft, Cisco Jabber, Cisco WebEx, Fuze, LifeSize Cloud, Vidyo, and Zoom
1x Logitech Bcc950 High-definition Computer Camera Network Class Beauty Network Video Conference
1x BCC950 conference cradle and attached USB cable
1xStem cell chamber
1x Quick Start Guide
1x Remote control
Gdex delivered the iteme in a big box and it was pretty well packed by the seller. I am happy with the delivery. I need to practice a while more on the control and I will get back for second update review in future.
Electric self-balancing scooter A3 is a more innovative creature. The dazzling orange color is the best interpretation of fashion. The ergonomic design with a leather saddle has made long distance trip possible. Riders can adopt sitting or standing posture. Riders manipulate the scooter by leaning to different directions. A3 responds to rider’s body movement in less than 0.03 second. An original hydraulic suspension system eases jolts on bumpy roads.
Quite simply, this thing looks like a sexy, jaw-dropping and sleek beast. The A3 is a sporty (thanks to the orange colours) hybrid between conventional scooters and Segways. The magnesium alloy frame (made from nano-mixed materials) makes the ride durable yet lightweight, and is designed to be as ergonomic as possible.