|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 20 cm x 30 cm|
- Build and display This collectible Star Wars helmet has a base with a nameplate and is sure to grab attention displayed at home or in the office.
LEGO 75318 The Child | LEGO Star Wars
Turn the cuteness factor up to the max with this LEGO® Star Wars™ The Child (75318) build-and-display model. Authentic details of this popular character, affectionately known as Baby Yoda, are recreated in LEGO style, with posable head, ears and mouth for different expressions, plus the Child’s favorite toy – a gearshift knob (element included) – for it to hold just like it does in Star Wars: The Mandalorian.
A super gift idea for kids aged 10+ and any Star Wars fan, it includes clear building instructions so even LEGO beginners can enjoy the fun, creative process. This buildable model also comes with an information sign and the Child LEGO minifigure to complete a charming display.
LEGO Star Wars for all!
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars has become a hugely successful theme, with a wide range of sets for play and display to excite fans of all ages.
- Fans can build their own charming, brick-built toy model of The Child (75318) from Star Wars: The Mandalorian, reproducing authentic details in LEGO® style to create a delightful display piece.
- This new-for-November-2020 buildable model captures all the cute features of this hugely popular little Star Wars™ character, including a posable head, movable ears and an adjustable mouth for different expressions.
- The set includes a gearshift knob element – the Child’s favorite toy – which can be placed in its hand, plus an information sign and the Child LEGO® minifigure to complete a delightful display.
- This 1,073-piece, collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ building toy makes the best birthday gift, Christmas or holiday present or special occasion surprise for kids aged 10+ and all Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans.
- Measuring over 7.5” (19cm) high, 8.5” (21cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep, this brick-built model of the Child won’t take up too much space, but is sure to make a big visual impact wherever it is displayed.
- Piecing together this battery-free building toy is a great way to relax on your own or with family and friends. So take your time and enjoy creating a fantastic Star Wars™ build-and-display model.
- Thinking of buying this for a Star Wars™ fan who is new to LEGO® building kits? No worries. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can take on this challenge with confidence.
- There are LEGO® Star Wars™ sets to thrill fans of all ages, whether they want to recreate famous scenes, role-play their own stories or simply build and display the authentic replica construction models.
- No need to summon the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are comprehensively tested and analyzed so you can be sure that this collectible LEGO Star Wars™ construction toy meets the highest safety standards on Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
1 x LEGO 75318 The Child | LEGO Star Wars
Gdex delivered the iteme in a big box and it was pretty well packed by the seller. I am happy with the delivery. I need to practice a while more on the control and I will get back for second update review in future.
Electric self-balancing scooter A3 is a more innovative creature. The dazzling orange color is the best interpretation of fashion. The ergonomic design with a leather saddle has made long distance trip possible. Riders can adopt sitting or standing posture. Riders manipulate the scooter by leaning to different directions. A3 responds to rider’s body movement in less than 0.03 second. An original hydraulic suspension system eases jolts on bumpy roads.
Quite simply, this thing looks like a sexy, jaw-dropping and sleek beast. The A3 is a sporty (thanks to the orange colours) hybrid between conventional scooters and Segways. The magnesium alloy frame (made from nano-mixed materials) makes the ride durable yet lightweight, and is designed to be as ergonomic as possible.