|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 20 cm x 30 cm|
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of Shanghai, China.
- Features iconic Shanghai attractions, including the Chenghuang Miao Temple, Longhua Temple and Pagoda, Radisson Blu Hotel, Bund area, Oriental Pearl, World Financial Center and the Shanghai Tower.
- The Huangpu River is represented in the tiled baseplate.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Shanghai and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture. Ask your parents before going online.
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with decorative Shanghai nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most dynamic cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- Measures over 9” (25cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
Recreate Shanghai in China's blend of historical and modern architecture with this realistic LEGO® Architecture 21039 Shanghai Skyline Collection model. This LEGO brick collectible toy features the city's iconic points of interest, including Chenghuang Miao Temple, Longhua Temple and Pagoda, Radisson Blu Hotel, Bund area, Oriental Pearl, World Financial Center, the Shanghai Tower and Huangpu River, and is finished with a decorative Shanghai nameplate. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with realistic color depiction.
1X Original Lego 21039 Shanghai Skyline Adult Building Block Toy Collection Gift
Gdex delivered the iteme in a big box and it was pretty well packed by the seller. I am happy with the delivery. I need to practice a while more on the control and I will get back for second update review in future.
Electric self-balancing scooter A3 is a more innovative creature. The dazzling orange color is the best interpretation of fashion. The ergonomic design with a leather saddle has made long distance trip possible. Riders can adopt sitting or standing posture. Riders manipulate the scooter by leaning to different directions. A3 responds to rider’s body movement in less than 0.03 second. An original hydraulic suspension system eases jolts on bumpy roads.
Quite simply, this thing looks like a sexy, jaw-dropping and sleek beast. The A3 is a sporty (thanks to the orange colours) hybrid between conventional scooters and Segways. The magnesium alloy frame (made from nano-mixed materials) makes the ride durable yet lightweight, and is designed to be as ergonomic as possible.